Now that Mn has been behaving, I’m able to go out and take pictures, which I’m really excited about, plus no winter jackets which is awesome. Shirt: Tj Maxx, Pants:Tj Maxx Vest: Goodwill, Purse: My Moms Closet, Shoes: Payless BoGo
Thanks for reading.
I know I haven’t been doing a lot of personal post but since the weather is clearing up I’m able go out an take pictures of my gypsy like outfit, So there’ll be more to come 🙂
Shirt: Goodwill Dress: It was my moms, I don’t know where she got it Flats:walmart headband and Bracelet: Khols
Hey beautiful people of the WordPress world 🙂
Words cannot contain my excitement here, like you guys have no idea. Before I go on, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Jess of Wonder + bloom (http://wanderandbloom.com/) for nominating, you are seriously amazing, so thank you so much. This nomination provides an opportunity for bloggers to share a little more about themselves in an effort to get to know one another a little better within the community.
In addition, accepting the nomination requires the following:
- Thanking the person who nominated you by responding with a blog post in regard to the award.
- Usage of the One Lovely Blog Award logo.
- Nominating 10 blogs that you read regularly and notifying the blogger of their nomination.
Now that we have that covered, Lets Get Start! Here are some facts you might not know about me.
- I am seriously terrified of heights, and yet I love and will go on any roller coaster.
- Elephants! I’m obsessed with Elephant. I will cherish any gift that has an elephant in it.
- My favorite place to read is the bathroom… don’t judge me!
- My best friends name are Superman and Optimus Prime —- No Joke!
- I’ve never been to the dentist. That’s right, never.
- I can’t swim to save my life, and I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve been rescued one or two times by a lifeguard
- I was born in Central Africa, in the country of Cameroon.
- I hate loosing in anything, I’m very competitive.
- I love singing with all my heart mainly because I grew up with music, almost every one in my family is a musician.
- I’m a firm believer of Happiness being the Key to Success
Thank you so much to everyone who’s still reading, you’ll keep this blog alive and going at the speed that it is. So thank you so much. ❤ ❤ ❤