Hey Beauties, I’m officially back. I know I know its been a while but I do sincerely apologize, I’ve been traveling a lot lately and really making the most of my summer and I haven’t gotten the chance to actually blog from any of these locations but I’ve learned so much within these past few weeks and I can’t wait to share with you guys, there’s going to be so much exciting things coming up in these blog so definitely stay tuned.
On to the real business, I’ve been nominated by the amazing and talented Aj, she’s honestly the sweetest person ever so go check out her blog.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination
Questions from AJ
1) What is your most expensive beauty buy and what made you purchase it?
My Mac foundation is by far the most expensive thing I’ve ever bought, lets just say it caused a fortune
2) Online or in store?
This is hard for me because I get lazy and don’t want to drive anywhere so I order online but then going to the store is just so nice lol until it gets frustrating. so I guess I pick online to save myself the hassle.
3) What’s your favourite book?
So far the Divergent series but it changes over time.
4) Last beauty item you bought because you saw it on a blog?
Nyx red lipstick and I love it 🙂
5) Do you tell people ‘IRL’ about your blog?
No I dont
6) Lipstick, lip gloss, lipbalm or lip tint?
Lipstick and Lip Gloss all the way. They make my lips Luscious
7) What’s your favourite animal?
Elephants, no lie. I’m like obsessed with them. I honestly feel like we were seperated at birth.
8) If you could spend the day with any makeup artist or beauty guru who would it be and why?
Michelle Phan and Ellarie. This are just talented women who really empower me to follow my dreams and look beauty at the same time. I would love to just talk with them and pick their brain on everything make and life.
9) Lips or Eyes?
Lips for sure, I love playing with different colors because they just change the whole way your face looks.
10) What country would you most like to visit and why?
Milan for sure, the architecture, the amazing food and lets not forget the fashion. do I need to say more?
Here are my questions:
1. Favorite Makeup Brand?
2. Favorite Cultural food?
3. Favorite place you’ll love to be right now?
4. Who’s your favorite makeup/fashion guru?
5. Favorite Reality Tv Show?
6. Favorite part about blogging?
7. Ultimate dream job?
8. Favorite superhero?
9. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
10. What fashion era would you love to live in?
Well guys that’s it, thank you so much for reading this, I love you guys so much.